Friday, November 23, 2018

Hello Ruby Rock-It fans, today it is my turn on the blog today and again I am sharing more Christmas cards I have made using the Traditions range of paper and die cuts.

I have also used the fabulous Crafters Choice New Traditions 50 card box set of blank cards, this set is awesome it has 10 each of White, Green, Silver, Gold and Red cards with 50 envelopes.




Products Used:

New Traditions 6 x 6  Paper Pad,  New Traditions Die Cuts pack, New Traditions cards and envelopes set


Method:

I have used the New Traditions cards and envelopes as my cards and then I have layered papers from the New Traditions 6 x 6  Paper Pad then I have used the New Traditions Die Cuts pack to embellish the cards.


I hope you have enjoyed my blog post and found it inspiring. Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails