Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Christmas Card Creations

Hello Ruby Rock-It fans, today it is my turn on the blog today Christmas isn't too far away so I thought I would start getting my Christmas card list together as I want to be organised this year.  I love to make my own cards to give to my close friends and family.  I hope I can inspire you today to make your own cards.  It's really easy with the new Crafters Choice Christmas collection which I really enjoy working with!
I have used the awesome Christmas Dreams Collection for my memory file. 




Products Used:

New Traditions 6 x 6  Paper Pad, Rustic Christmas Die Cuts pack, Luxury Cardstock Pack in Gold and Silver

Other:

Tim Holtz Gathered Twiggs ink 

Method:

I have made my cards from the Luxury Cardstock Pack and then I have layered papers from the New Traditions 6 x 6  Paper Pad then I have used the Rustic Christmas Die Cuts pack to embellish the cards.


I hope you have enjoyed my blog post and found it inspiring. Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails