Friday, April 11, 2014

Who's A Rock Star with Paper House Productions

Today I am sharing another of my Paper House Production DT LO's today is a LO usingthe Rock Star Collection when I saw this pack I just knew I had the perfect photo of my brother playing with Gun's and Roses to use and how well did the paper work with it. I love the foil in the paper and the way it lefts the LO.


Instructions for Rock Star LO
Requirements
2 sheets of the 12 x 12 winged paper from a Night Out Paper pad
1 packet of 3D Rock Star Stickers 
1 packet of Rock Star cardstock stickers

Tools 
Normal tool kit
black Ink

Steps 
1. take your 2 12 x 12 pages ink the edges on one with the other cut the wings out as well as the flower in the center of the wings ink edges.
2. using foam tape mount the wings and the flower over the top of the ones on the 12 x 12 sheet.
3. on the cardstock sheet take the 12 inch strop of lights and adhere to the top of you page
4. Add your photo as per image of LO
5. using the 3D stickers embellish as per image of LO.
6. You are now finished your LO

Thank you for calling bye Kim   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails