Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Scrapmatts Blog Post

Hi all and welcome to my blog post this month I hope that this post finds you all well and madly scrapping up a storm before the Christmas rush hits us.
This month we have no theme and I have a few LO's and an off the page I would like to share with you all (yes off the page for me LOL).
The story of this is that I have not really got into the printers tray craze that is happening at the moment but after a little convincing from Kylie and our lovely Sofie I agreed to give one ago.
It wasn't what I thought it would be it was large it wasn't a dust collector size (living on a farm I find this a problem) it was a very cute 6 inch one, so the day after it arrived I attacked it and loved doing it so, if like me you aren't keen on these I highly recommend that you give one ago you will be very pleasantly surprised, I for one was.
Here is my tray

1 comment:

JJ Sobey said...

I find this round format to be a nice departure from the regular trays seen all over these days. Beautiful job on it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails