Monday, May 6, 2019

Milestone Graduation Cards - Ruby Rock-It

Milestone Graduation Card

Hello Ruby Rock-It fans, welcome to my blog post.  It is fast heading into the graduation time again for Universities and so I thought I would share some Graduation cards with you.
The Graduation Collection is perfect for making cards and a Graduation Passport..
   

Products Used:

Method:

Using a Gold A5 Fundamentals card, I have taken the GDN06 - Bella Mini Theme Graduation Convocation and cut a piece that is 20cm x 15cm and have ensured I have the words I wanted on the front. I have then folded it at 10.5cm.  See below image. 
I have then taken the GDN83 - Bella Mini Theme Graduation Fractions and cut the image of the mortar board from the sheet and adhered it to the inside of the card as per the below image. Then I have cut the word Believe from the same sheet and adhered it onto the mortar board image also. 

I have also taken a small piece of scrap paper and made a tab which I have attached to the front with a brad.
I would then use this after graduation to attach an image of the student, as a lasting memory.   
I have then attached this whole piece to the front of my card so that the card has multiple pages and is interactive.
 
Then on the inside of my card I have lined it with GDN06 - Bella Mini Theme Graduation Convocation.  Next I have added the words and trophy.
For my second Graduation Card I have used a Fundamentals 6x6 Stepper Card 
I have used the GDN06 - Bella Mini Theme Graduation Convocation to cut the above pieces on the front of my card.   I have also used some string on this card.
On the inside I have taken a quote from the same piece of paper and adhered to the inside. 
 I hope you have enjoyed my blog post and found it inspiring. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails