Sunday, May 5, 2019

Lest we Forget

Hello Ruby Rock-It fans, welcome to my blog post today I am sharing with you a layout I have created in memory of the ANZACS to create this layout I have used a mix of pattern papers from different ranges.  

ANZAC day is a special time all Australians as we celebrate the those who gave the ultimate sacrifice to enable us to have our freedom.



Products Used:
Magic and Wonder MAW60 - Mini Themes Magic & Wonder Stripe, Doodles DLE69- Paperworld Doodles Design 4, Doodle DLE83- Paperworld Doodles Design 6, White Cardstock, Ink from Tim Holtz in Weathered Wood and Grey, Light and Dark grey Inks and a brayer, Black and Red Stabello pencils, Fude Ball Pen in Black and a White pen. 

Method:

Take your white cardstock and Inks 


Ink around lightly with the Smokey Grey and then reink the edges with the Weathered Wood ink.


Then I took the Doodles Stripes I have cut one inch off 2 sides to make it 11 x 141 inches and adhered it to the center of the white cardstock with the back being the upside the back. I have then applied 3 dots in random ares of both paints


Then using my brayer I have spread the paint over the page it wont go all the way to the edges nor will it be a total coverage. 


I have then used a long stamp to add some marks to the edge of the paper see the below image.


I have then added some random circular stamping followed by some long stamping.


I have then take the other Doodle Papers and torn off some 1.5 inch wide strips that are approx 6 inch and 5 inches long and I have then cut a white photo mat and adhered these after inking the edges to my page.

  
I have then taken a Fude ball pen and gone around the edge of the Doodles Stripe paper


I have also then gone around the paper edges with the fude ball pen and then on the black paper with a white pen.
I also have then added some metal elements to my page along with a small piece of the Crafters Choice Bling.


At this stage I have also used my Red and Black Stabello pencils to highlight the edge stamping and the photo mat.


TI have then added my photo to complete my layout. 


 I hope you have enjoyed my blog post and found it inspiring. Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails