Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Happy Birthday

Hello Ruby Rock-It fans, welcome to my blog post, today I am sharing some super cute Baby Birthday cards using the awesome Baby Collection.




Products Used:
ATY90 - Paperworld Baby Boy Little Star, BBY550 - Bella Paperworld Baby Girl Footprints, ATY37 - Paperworld Baby Boy Little Feet, Fundamentals Mini Doilies, FTE16 - Fundamentals Embellishments Sentiment Toppers- Neutral, FNT12 - Fundamentals Tag Pack Sml Circle - White, FNT50 - Fundamentals Tag Pack Lrg Scallop - White, FNT05 - Fundamentals Tag Pack Med Circle - White, Fundamentals 6x6 Stepper Cards & Envelopes, A5 Stepper Cards & Envelopes 12.5x17.5cm, Bling from Bella.  


Method:

Using a Pink 15cm x 15cm Fundamentals card I have have taken the BBY550 - Bella Paperworld Baby Girl Footprints, and cut a piece that is 15cm x 15cm, 


then I have taken a small white card and adhered it to the middle of the front of the card 


then I have taken a sentiment and added it, I have inked all edges first. and finished my card by adding the bling.


I have then added a tag and sentiment inside my card.



For my second Birthday Card I have used a Fundamentals A5 Stepper Card. 


Method

I have used the ATY90 - Paperworld Baby Boy Little Star and cut  just below A5 in size inked the edges and adhered to the card front, then I have taken the ATY37 - Paperworld Baby Boy Little Feet and cut to 7cm x 9cm, inked the edges and adhered to the center of the card. 


Then I have taken a Fundamentals Mini Doily and a Fundamentals Tag Pack Sml Circle - White, and adhered it to the left side of the card.


Then I have taken the ATY44 - Paperworld Baby Boy Little Teddies page and cut 2 Teddies and adhered as per image of card I have set the bottom one flat and the top one slightly over lapping and mounted on 3D tape.


Then I have taken a sentiment and adhered to the card and then dressed my card with Pearl Bling. 


In the inside I have taken a Fundamentals Tag Pack Med Circle - White, a Fundamentals Mini Doily and and a FTE16 - Fundamentals Embellishments Sentiment Toppers- Neutral I have layered these to create a finished effect.


 I hope you have enjoyed my blog post and found it inspiring. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails