Thursday, March 28, 2019

Creative tag for Ruby Rock-It

Hello Ruby Rock-It fans, welcome to my blog post today I am sharing with you a tag that i have made from the scraps of my previous project. I just love tags as I believe they make amazing little gifts. I have used the  new Bella Steamworks Mini Theme Collection.



Products Used:
SKS75 - Bella mini theme Steamworks Invention, SKS82 - Bella mini theme Steamworks Clockwork, SKS99 - Bella mini theme Steamworks Odds & Ends, FCY92- Paperworld French Country Worktop, Bella Bling Gold metallic, Luggage Tag, Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Ink Pad.  

Method:
I have taken the tag and covered the background with the SKS82 - Bella mini theme Steamworks ClockworkI then inked the edges with the Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Ink, then I have used a strip of the SKS75 - Bella mini theme Steamworks Invention and inked it as well.


Now take the Paperworld French Country Worktop page and tear to the size you would like   


now take the Steamworks Odds and Ends sheet and cut from it which pieces  you like 


Now you can add your final touches such as string and bling.


 I hope you have enjoyed my blog post and found it inspiring. Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails