Monday, September 17, 2018

Ruby Rock-It Design Team



Hello Ruby Rock-It fans

Today is my turn on the blog my name is Kim and I look forward to sharing my creations with you. 

I have chosen the stunning Botanicals range with a background of Glitter Cardstock.


Products Used:

Botanicals CHE22, Botanicals CHE39, BotanicalsCHE53

Glitter Cardstock GZ37 White, Bolt BOE31 - Dropletts, Fundamentals FUE61 - Butterfly, Faded Empire FDE92 - Die-Cuts, Fundamentals Dollies and Bella Bling

Other:

Tim Holtz Mini Ink Pad and Blending Tool - Old Paper & Spun Sugar, Prima Vine, Lace, Plasters Tape, Memory Maze Title.


Tear a sections of from the Botanical Papers, XX XX XX papers ink around the torn edges with and layer over the background Glitter Cardstock GZ37 White ink the edges of the glitter cardstock in Old Paper. 

I then took a brown stamp pad and a small lid from a spay bottle and made small circles all over my back ground. 

I then placed my photo and the Prima Vine onto my LO and the added the Bling. Take your lace and plasters tape and add to the bottom of the LO and a small amount of plasters tape to the top under the tip of the vine. 

Dot some of the Droplets through out the vine and add 3 of the butterflies, see images for placement.  


Now take your die cuts and fined the birdcage, clock and bottle using your dollies layer onto the bottom of the LO as per the below image. 

Now take your title I have used a green paint pen to colour mine and add to your LO.


Your LO is now complete I hope you have enjoyed my share with you.

Happy Scrapping 








   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails