Thursday, April 21, 2016

Happy - The Robins Nest

Hello all today I am sharing with another LO that I have created using the awesome products from The Robin's Nest.



To create this LO you will need the following Robin's Nest products;

1 x sheet of Airplane cardstock
1 x sheet of Rocking Horse Specialty paper
1 x sheet of Spa Canvas stock 
2 x packet of Blue flowers
1 x Title Happy Azure Glitter Chipboard

Take the Rocking Horse specialty paper and distress the edges
Take the airplane paper and cut down to be 11 x 11 and roll the corners and glue in place as per image below.

Take the Blue Flowers and scrunch together and glue then add to the LO as per images above and below.

Take the canvas cardstock and cut a square that is 6 x 6 and add to the centre of the LO then add your photo.

To add the title I just stapled it on below the photo.

I hope you have enjoyed my share today, I look forward to seeing it again.

Kim Kendell  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails