Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The Robin's Nest DT upload

Hello everyone today is my share for the amazing The Robins Nest I hope that I am able to inspire you with my designs. I just love scrapping this photo of my nephew

For my layout I used the following items Brown Glittercard stock, Gold Classic Swirl Glitter CardstockFall Foilage Teat Drops, Boy Rubons 


So if you would like to create my LO here are my basic steps.

All measurements are in inches, I have used foam mounting tape in between all my layers but you don't have to do that if you don't want too.

Photo Requirement

1 x that can be cut to 2.5 x 2.5 inches

Other requirements

Gold mist, sequins, gold and black cotton, foam mounting tape

Step one
Take the and the Brown Glittercard stock and  adhere 2 strips of the pattern paper that are approx 1inch by 3.5inches to the LO as per image

Step 2
Mist the are with gold mist as per image of LO.

Step 3
Cut your photo to fit in the largest one of the frames and the in the smaller frame add some paper with text and you the boy word from the rubon sheet adhere as per image of LO

Step 4
now adhere frames to LO as well as teardrops and sequins and the cotton as per image of LO

Your LO is now finished.

Thanks for your Looking at my blog post! Kim Kendell

Be sure to check out the store for this and many more amazing products.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails