Friday, September 11, 2015

The Robin's Nest Halloween Night

Hello everyone today is my new share for the amazing The Robins Nest I hope that I am able to inspire you with my designs.

For my layout I used the following items  Black Herringbone CardstockPumpkin Glitter Cardstock, orange bones cardstockHalloween RubonsPumpkins Glitter Chipboard  



So if you would like to create my LO here are my basic steps.

All measurements are in inches, I have used foam mounting tape in between all my layers but you don't have to do that if you don't want too.

Photo Requirement

2 x portrait photos 6 x 4
Step one
Take the Pumpkin Glitter Cardstock and tear around a edges to make a piece like in the above image
Take this and adhere to the center of the orange bones cardstock
now take your Black Herringbone Cardstock and cut 2 pieces to measure 6.5 x 4.5

Step 2
Take the Halloween Rubons  and apply to the striped cardstock as per image of the layout

Step 3

Take the Pumpkins Glitter Chipboard  and layer onto the layout as per image of the layout

Thanks for your Looking at my blog post! Kim Kendell

Be sure to check out the store for this and many more amazing products.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails