Sunday, March 29, 2015

Memory Maze DT upload

Hi everyone and welcome to my Memory Maze blog post. We are finally finished with summer and are now well into autumn and the seasonal colour changes are starting to happen which is what has inspired my 1st layout I wish to share with you

I have used the following Memory Maze products
Title mother daughter hearts 120 x 30
and
chipboard boarders

my Second share is a a 4 x 4 canvas created using the following chipboard pieces
Word Carefree
Corner flourish butterfly


and for my Final share I would like to share a layout that I have made using a rectangular frame that I have cut in half and the added to each side of the page to create a flow, I have also used a beautiful boarder and left it raw.

Thank you for coming to view my upload I hope I have inspired you to create something wonderful with memory maze Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails