Thursday, June 26, 2014

Guest Designer for Susan K Weckesser Inc - USA

Hello everyone today I am going to share my final layout with you for my guest designer position with Susan K Weckesser Inc., I have used the fabulous Live in Colour papers. for this layout I have used all the elements from the Beautiful Daydreams paper and foam mounted them to give dimension to the layout I have also used all the left over pieces to to create a layered effect under my photo


I have used the following papers to create this layout.
 


I would love to say thank you to Susan K Weckesser Inc for providing me with the opportunity to design with their amazing products. Kim  

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow this is beautiful. The colours and details are excellent.

Amy
Stampin’ Stuff Blog

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous fuzzy cuts

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Great layout - lots of fussy cutting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails