Tuesday, July 30, 2013

WOW July Challenge

We are now halfway through winter and on the upwards climb back to the warmer months. But as we are still having cold days and nights, there is no excuse not having a go at the Colour Challenge for July.

This challenge is super easy. Simply use the colours in the inspiration piece from Design Seeds to create a project - scrapbook page, card, OTP... Just don't forget to use a Words or Whatever product somewhere on there too. It can be chipboard, wood veneer, mdf, altaMATZ or altaWORDS.

Here is my DT sample using the Cogs Large Corners WOW1522

I have also included 2 of the awesome Jasmine Puffy Flourishes from Flourish With a Bling how cool are these layered over each other and I have also used some of the Adhesive Pearls

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh....KIM!
I LOVE THIS PAGE!
This is SO cool! I do just a ton
(or so it feels sometimes) beach
pages and this is such a neat and fresh
design! Really great!
I also visiting around the other posts
and just adore it all!

~Leah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails