Monday, June 3, 2013

D-Lish Scraps DT Share

Hi everyone winter has arrived in my end of the state which has made it perfect weather for scrapping.

Today I am going to share with you a couple of layouts using some more of the amazing products from the D-Lish shop

On my 1st layout Family I have choose to keep the earthiness of the LO by using some of the amazing metal bits and pieces in the shop


I have used the following
Filigree Doiley
Filigree Flower Centres 
Filigree Peacock
Pressed Metal Rose
Shipping Tags - Manilla - Meduim

For my Next LO I have used  flowers and Lace from the D-Lish store

Vintage Rose - 3cm - Sky
Vintage Rose - 3cm - Hot Pink
Daisies - White
Lace Tape - White
Flags - White
Hand Dyed Lace Pack - Mix B

I will be back with more shares Haapy Scrapping
Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails