Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Scrap with V has Sold and a New DT Call is Out

Scrap with V has sold and the new owner Julianne McKenna De-Lumen (Jules the Bling Princess)is looking for more DT see her announcement below

"No, I AM NOT pregnant, lol! But I do have a new "baby". Much to my shock, I have just purchased an online scrapbooking store. My dear friend Vanessa has decided that it is time to move on from Scrapbook Kits (by Scrap With V), and I have put my hand up to take on the challenge. Now, you will have to bear with me, because while I have run a business before, I have not run a scrapbooking store. So undoubtedly, my life might be a little crazy for the first few months, lol! But Vanessa has promised to stick around and show me the ropes (phew!!!).
Which leads me to my next announcement...
I need a new Design Team!!!! Design Team commitments will include working with a monthly kit, and posting on the Scrapbook Kits blog on a rostered basis. The term will be for 6 months (September 2011- February 2012), with the option to extend at the end of the 6 months. Are you interested? Would you like to join my team? To apply, send me a short paragraph about yourself, and 3-5 images of your best layouts, cards or off the page projects. If you have a blog, please include a link. But don't sress - a blog is not essential. Please keep each image to 200kb or less.
Send email to julianna@powerup.com.au. This call is open until the 10th July 2011. I will then try to announce the new Design Team within a week. So, now I have turned my life upside down, are you ready to join me? LOL!
PLEASE NOTE: This call has now been extended until the 20th July. "

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails