Wednesday, October 10, 2018

It's Starting to Feel A Lot Like Christmas

Hello Ruby Rock-It fans, today it is my turn on the blog today I am sharing with you a memory File I have created for this yours Christmas photo's

I have used the awesome Christmas Dreams Collection for my memory file. 





memory Files allow you to store so many photos and tell the whole story in one place. You can also use those photos that are not always the best but do tell the story.

Products Used:

Christmas Dreams 12x12 Paper Pad,  Christmas Dreams Die Cuts pack, Copper Square Envelope from Fundamentals, Christmas Dreams Washi tapes, Christmas Dreams Course Blue glitter Powder, Bella Bling. 

Other:

A project life plastic page, and some silk ribbons 

I have just selected pieces to layer with and then used double sided foam tape to mount them to add depth. A selection of file folders.

Method:

I have cut the file folders down to various sizes and then started covering them until I was finished. 


The front cover finished decorated


 The inside cover I just love that the 12 x 12 pad comes with glitter papers and I had to use the gold on this page for the first main photo will go.
I have also used lots of the die cuts to embellish page the page.  


On the next set of pages I have used the envelope so that I can record and store special notes and messages about our christmas day celebrations.  You can see from the photos that I have also used a mixture of sizes for my file and lots of interactive flips. 


her you can see the next set of pages which are designed for smaller photos.


Next I have used the project life page and to make it fit i have folded it over on a seam and the in one pocket I have used the glitter to create a shaker box.   


Next I have created a page that flips up so you can store approx 4 photos or 2 larger ones and then I have finished with a place to have a large photo. 


I hope you have enjoyed my blog post and found it inspiring. Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails