Saturday, September 29, 2018

A wedding Card or Two to Share by Kim Kendell

Hello Ruby Rock-It fans, today it is my turn on the blog again and today I am sharing with you a couple of wedding cards i have made using the the awesome Botanical's range.



Cards are an awesome way of using up 6 x 6 paper pads and your scraps team that with the amazing bits and pieces from the Fundamentals range and you have some amazing cards you can create.

Products Used:

Botanicals CHE22, Botanicals CHE39,

Wedding BW48 - Die-Cuts, Fundamentals Tags FNT 50, Bella Bling, BSS65 - Ring Seals 20 PCE, Fundamentals Square Black Cards & Envelopes.

Other:

Tim Holtz Mini Ink Pad and Blending Tool - Old Paper & Spun Sugar



I have just selected pieces to lay and then used double sided foam tape to mount the title elements to add depth.

I have you have enjoyed my upload, Kim.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails