Sunday, April 1, 2018

Scrappingclearly DT share

Morning everyone hope you have all had an amazing Easter so far. The weather has been absolutely glorious.

I was lucky enough o receive the awesome Ella & Viv Graffiti papers in my DT pack and found that they just worked so well with the awesome photo's of Moon the band in the recording studio, photo credit to Russell Cherry.

The papers have sso much colour in them that will suit almost any photo you would have.

I have have used marshmallow cardstock with the Ella and Viv Paper Company – Graffiti Collection – 12 x 12 Paper – Paint Drip along with a selection of Tim Holtz Distress Ink Stamp Pads to finish my layout I have used Tim Holtz Idea-Ology words.

Below is my layout I have created with these awesome products.


I love how versatile the Tim Holtz Idea-ology words are


I have also included some Dina Wakely Washi Tape on a couple of the edges and under the photo


To finish my layout I have inked around the edges.
I hope you have enjoyed my share with you today and next time i will be sharing a beautiful floral layout with you all, Happy Scrapping Kim Kendell 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails