Tuesday, December 13, 2016

In My Garden Clearsnap & Susan K Weckesser Blog Take Over

Hello and welcome to my blog takeover post from the Susan K Weckesser design team, my name is Kim Kendell and I am from Australia. I am so excited to be sharing with you how awesome the Susan K Weckesser Colorbox Color Pop Dye Ink Pads work the the Susan K Weckesser stamps and papers.

I have created a simple yet effective card that can be used for many different occasions, below is my card.

I just love how easy it was to use the Susan K Weckesser Colorbox Color Pop Dye Ink Pads to color the stamped image. How I did this was to use a makeup sponge and dabbed it onto the stamp pad then on to my stamped image.


What products have I used to create this card are listed below;
White card stock
Susan K Weckesser Color Burst 12 x 12 PaperSusan K Weckesser In My Garden Stamp Set
Susan K Weckesser Colorbox Color Pop Dye Ink Pads -  Premium Ink Dye - Kiss, Premium Ink Dye Fresh and Archival Dye Ink - Mystery
Thank you for looking at my post for Susan K Weckesser and Clearsnap, Kim Kendell

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails