Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Adore - Scrapping Clearly

Today I would love to share with a layout I have created for Scrapping Clearly using the original range from Heidi Swapp called Sugar Chic it is the most adorable pretty yellow and pink range and it was re released with the papers having glitter on them. I have also used a 12 x 12 misted background that I have chosen not to mist.


I just love the way every thing in the range coordinates so well and how easy it is to layer them,



The word adore was an awesome set of cards that Heidi also released and it just is adorable being in Heidi's hand writing.

  

These older ranges of Heidi's are timeless and never seem to date and coordinate so well with her newer ones.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my share today and I will be back next with my take on this months awesome sketch,

Thank you for looking Kim Kendell  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails