Saturday, August 1, 2015

Hi everyone and welcome to my Memory Maze blog post. 

With a Zip

Hi All  today I am sharing 2 layouts with you. I have used chalk stamp pads to colour the chipboard, how clever is the amazing zippers.


I have Taken the flourish and cut it in to 2 to use coming out from my paper roses. 

I have used the following Memory Maze products:

The above flourish



2nd Layout
For my second LO I have to provide the following disclaimer: this LO is based on the deign of Lisa Oxley I would like to thank Lisa for the use of her design and allowing me to use it with the owner of Memory Maze (Sally), I just love how well it has worked using Memory Maze Chipboard.   


I have used the following Memory Maze products

Thank you for coming to view my upload I hope I have inspired you to create something wonderful with Memory Maze.

Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails