Monday, September 15, 2014

I Thought I saw a Birdie well a Birdhouse

Hi its Kim here with my monthly share, as you might have gathered this month is all about Memory Maze's new Birdhouses. So today I am sharing with you my birdhouse and a couple of layouts that I have created.

firstly here is my birdhouse.




 I have used the following Memory Maze products


 My first layout to share is called cute as a button and isn't the title so perfect for the photo I have used and I love the new arrows.


I have used the following Memory Maze Products



For my next layout I have used the awesome thatched chippie and the wonderful title Enjoy the moment.


Thank you for looking and I look forward to sharing again with you next month. Kim



 

1 comment:

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous pages Kim.... super cute photos too

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails