Little Monster, Big Attitude
If you are a parent to a child, the phrase "little monster, big attitude" may at times be your daily mantra! That being said, they sure are cute monsters! As my design team member creation I created a LO that I felt perfectly suited The Paper House Production range Lil' Monster Collection. Let's take a look at my Little Monster layout.
Don't you love how I have fussy cut the paper and added pop dots!? The r pictures are just perfect for the layout and I loved their placement and layers. I have used the Monster Stack Paper, Monster Bunch Paper, Monster Madness Cardstock Stickers, and Family Chalkboard Stickers to create this monsterific layout.
The chalkboard stickers are perfect for journaling!
Little Monster- Kim Kendell
If you have a little monster at home and want to create this great layout, here's how;
2 x Sheets Paper House Monster Stack Paper
Paper House Monster Bunch Paper
Paper House Monster Madness Cardstock Stickers
Paper House Family Chalkboard Stickers
1 x sheet of Cardstock to mount photos on
1. Take cardstock and mount your main photo with a ¼ inch mat, take your second photo and cut down to be 5 x 4 and also mount that photo with a ¼ inch mat.
2. Take a sheet of the Monster Stack Pattern 12" Scrapbook Paper and cut all the circles and the Monsters adhere 3D foam to back of all these now mount these over the top of the 2nd sheet so they give off a 3D effect. See image of LO.
3. Adhere your photos and with your main photo also mounted on 3D foam see image for position and angles.
4. Take the Monster Bunch paper and cut the image of the monster that is above the 2nd photo.
5. Take the sticker sheet and adhere stickers as per image of LO.
6. Take your chalkboard stickers and use as per image of LO.
7. Add your sticker title on 3D foam as per image of LO.
Don't be scared to stop by Kim's blog and leave her some love!