Saturday, July 5, 2014

Its a Free for All at Memory Maze

This month at Memory Maze its a free for all, yes we can share with you anything we would love to share, so I have elected to share with you the following layouts

This Layout was created for the Scrappers Garden but I have also used Memory Maze chipboard to finish the layout.

As you can see from the close up I have cut my swirl and layered it and the birds on top of the oval frame to give a 3D effect.
 As you can see the birds oval and swirl just blend so well.
 I have used the following Memory Maze products

Birds in Garden
Nested Ovals Set 7


Swirl 10068


Authentic Words - forever
For my next share I would like to show you a Tag that I have created using one of the large Prima tags its 8.5 inches x 4.5 inches and was awesome to use as you had so much space to create on.


I have used a liquid gold paint to ink the Memory Maze chipboard vine and birds that that I have used on this tag as can be seen in the close ups.


I have also found that the birds are awesome to layer in with the flowers to give added depth. 


Memory Maze products used
Birds in the Garden





1 comment:

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous page and tag.. lovely

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails