Tuesday, September 3, 2013

D-Lish Scraps DT Share

Hello all today I am sharing with some layouts and a card I just love the pink flowers and the bling bow and heart that D-Lish now stocks

On the Layout Miracle
I have used the following D-lish yummies
Resin Double Daisies from the Grab Bag 
Satin Camellia Hot Pink
Pastel Resin Heart
Small Luggage Tag
Small Kraft Bag
Ivy Vine
Lace Button Lime
Sequin Bow - Hot Pink
Sequin - Heart
Trellis Rose Hot Pink
Carnations - Hot Pink 

Close ups of the Camellia, carnations and resin dasies


Layout Sitter Notes

I have used the following D-Lish goodness
Fern Leaves 
Carnations - Cream
lace Button Aqua
 
and my final share is this lovely simple card using resin daises and cosmos flowers
I hope you have enjoyed my share with you and thank you for looking Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails