Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My Week of WOW

WOW what a week I have to share with you tonight I am going to share a piece of WOW chipboard that I just adore its the Horse Carousel WOW 1144 it is just perfect for  a baby layout or for a small toddler layout. I have used a gold shimmer paint to cover it and then added some bling just to jazz it up a fraction more.

I have also used one of last months new release Altamatz  12 x 12 Hearts In A Row Alta 154 I just love this Altamatz what I have done is taken a pot of modelling paste and started to fill the hearts I wanted and then dragged a paddle pop stick through it to remove some pasted and this made the ridges which I then highlighted with gold shimmer paint.

I will now share my layout with you.


Thank you for looking and I will share more this week with you. Don't forget to check out the new WOW items at your local stockist.
Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails