Tuesday, April 16, 2013

WOW April New Releases

This months new releases at WOW are fabulous new Altamatz and new titles and lots of Australiana.

I was lucky enough to have received this awesome new cobweb Altamatz
and i also used the new title Magical Moments to create my LO

What I did with my Altamatz was to use a fine black pen and traced around the template then use glimmer paints to fill in the area.

I have also used lots of yummy D-Lish Scraps products on my LO


For my title I have used glimmer paint to paint it and make it standout and isn't that yummy cluster of flowers from D-Liah Scraps just divine.


And you can see here that I have painted inside the template lines and on my flowers as well


For my second LO I have used the new Australiana range from WOW as well as the ever popular chicken wire.

Again I have used metallic paint to colour the chipboard and pick out the various elements .


Don't forget you can find these new releases at your local stockist of WOW chipboard.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails