Monday, February 13, 2012

Crafty Sketches and More

I have been very busy this month experimenting with colour and am loving some of the things I have created. It has helped that my adorable cousin has posed for some amazing photos.

This is my DT take on this months Crafty Sketches it is a fab sketch so why bit give it ago, I have used some ot the awesome new February released Scrapmatts on this LO so while you are looking around pop over and check out the new releases at Scrapmatts  I have also added some LO's and cards I have done using the new releases in this post 

This is my Crafty Sketches DT LO

And below are my other Scrapmatt's creations Lo am also loving and using some of the awesome stuff learnt through the Nathalie Kalbach Creative Jump Start 2012 series I did it was awesome the tags is from one of the things I learnt.




1 comment:

Rachael Funnell said...

All these Creations looks FAN FAB U LAS....
I Sooo love your Crazy Daisy layout.... FUNNY thing!
I did a DT layout yesterday of my boy with the Same Basic Grey Title!!!!
LOL! Have a Gr8 week.... ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails